Saturday, October 29, 2011

A post filled with sad faces

☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

Why must NS exists? Why?

The boyfriend just received his enlistment letter yesterday.. Gotta report on 8th December.

YES, 8 FUCKING DECEMBER. WHICH IS 2 FUCKING DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY. There is no other way I could describe this shit except with using these 3 letters, F-M-L. My tears burst out immediately upon reading through the letter, thinking how each and every plan we have came out with is gonna be dashed and going down the drain, thinking how little free time am I left with to spend with him.

Worrying what kinda people will he get to know to and mix with, worrying how tough will his life in there be, worrying that he might revert to his old ways again (especially smoking ☹) or change him negatively due to bad peer influence, worrying about this worrying about that worrying about every single fucking thing. I was so lost.

I even spent the whole of my afternoon googling about almost everything. About how life in his camp is like, how long will the confinement period be, what vocations do they get to be posted to and etc. I questioned a few of my friends who know about it as well but it seems like nothing in his camp and all is positive ☹ Except the fact that they're combat fit enough as compared to the other pes status that's all. And yeah, thank god the confinement period is only 2 weeks instead of 3 months as of what I was told by others. Even though 2 weeks is also considered hell to me but it is still waaaaay better than 3 months afterall. Yes? No? Oh wells...

October is very soon coming to an end, which means there is only a month left for his freedom and for me to stay at the Cheah's crib to wake up to his face every morning. Oh my.. Yeah I admit I'm a very clingy girlfriend, what's more he is the first boyfriend I've moved in to stay with and the first NS boyfriend I'm gonna have.

Me: "Baby, do you think we will still be together after you have completed your NS?"
B: "Yes. And what's your say?"
Me: "Yes we will. I love you."

It really scares me watching so many relationships fell apart after the guys gotten into NS.. But thanks for your reassurance baby :')

Baby, if you're reading this, I know that you have as much worries as I do. Or in fact, more worries than I do, because of some hurtful words I've said in the past. You might have chosen not to say it, but I can feel it. Actions speak louder than words, time and I will prove to you that you have never chosen the wrong girl from the start. Please keep your promises and don't make me worry alright? Remember what I've said to you in the 6th monthsary video I'd done for you? "As long as you're trying, I'm staying." "If our love is strong, nothing will go wrong." We will make it through darling, I love you. Forever and always.



☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

xx

No comments: