Monday, October 3, 2011

Some days stay gold forever

Hi everyone, am currently at macs blogging with my phone now because baby boy is studying with zy while I'm here with boredom as my companion. Went over to momsy's second house just now with baby boy to have dindin with her. Had KOI before that and I almost threw the whole tasteless drink up despite ordering full sugar level for it. Momsy's second house is just so awesome and comfortable to stay around at, it is exactly how a perfect home should be like. Words can never describe how much I love sucha lovely home, but very sadly I could only wish to be part of it... I could just lay around doing nothing, and that was what I was doing throughout while awaiting for dindin to be ready. Watched "Unnatural" after dindin and the story was seriously crap, can't believe that there're actually idiots doing such brainless stuffs in this world. Gawd. Went off after that as baby boy has to meet zy up, and yup here we are. Wanted to stay over at the lovely home for a night but sadly I wasn't allowed to do so :(

Right now I am so sexcited because I am finally, FINALLY, getting a new baby that I've been craving for since a longgg longgg time before tomorrow!!! Those who stalks my twitter should be able to guess what is it but as for those who don't, this shall remain an undisclosed secret until I announce it in my new post ok :P

So yup that's all for now! I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY HEHEHEHE BAI BAI.

X

No comments: