Thursday, October 6, 2011

She will be loved

I miss the happy me, the happy you, the happy us.
Remember when all we had was laughter and no tears?
Remember when everything was beautiful and nothing hurts?
No fights, no cold shoulders, no judgments, no unhappiness.
Just cuddles, kisses, acceptance, happiness.

I have been trying, trying and trying to be perfect. Not in anyone else's eyes, but in yours.
When will I ever be enough? How much further do I have to go?
It hurts to feel so fucking unworthy. It hurts, so fucking much..

I have always been picking up the pieces whenever we fall apart.
But I can't pull through this alone this time round darling, I fucking can't..

Do I really have to live with it and live on pretending?
Instead of you putting an effort to stop this sinking ship from drowning?

☹ ☹ ☹

No comments: