Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm sexy and I know it

So it was a towny Friday spent with baby boy yesterday with glossy damped leaves laying all over the streets. Collected our pay for our part time job once again, then to FEP next for our XXL crispy chicken as usual.

Along with some Heaven & Earth ice lemon tea~

Walked around after that and baby boy got me a Gucci Envy Me perfume as our belated 6th monthsary gift! Sucha coincidence that my current perfume is finishing anytime soon as well. Thank you so much boyfriend, I love you ♥ Still didn't manage to find my turquoise/blue ray ban inspired shades after hunting for it up and down :( If anyone knows of where to get it please let me know ok? It looks something like this:


Cine next, went to Rockstar to check on the baggu duck bags but still to no avail. Came across H&M while we were on our way to the train station, so we decided to go in and have a first look! Most of the apparels are of winter style and they cost quite a huge sum, in which I doubt it'd attract me to be a fan of theirs? Took our leave soon after and rebounded train back to my crib, bought SOD milktea and some congee home for our late dinner.

These are the items I'd gotten for the day!
1. Gucci Envy Me perfume from boyfriend.
2. Watermelon and strawberry rockcandies from Stickys @ Cineleisure.
3. 2 for $4 nail polishes that has my name on it, so cute right ^_^
4. Owl ring that costs only $1. YES, IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING DOLLAR.

Cam-whored a lot when I'd gotten home, and I mean really A LOT.

Many photos were beautifully taken but ruined by this stupid boy here trying to be funny, this is one of them -.-








Sorry for being sucha vainpot, h3h3h3. Anyways yesterday was a pretty good hair day, except that my grown fringe has been rather screwed up. Guess I'd be staying put to this hairdo until I get sick of it someday. Am caught in a dilemma now on whether to grow my fringe long or to trim it to side fringe again like before, what do you guys think? xx

No comments: