Friday, October 7, 2011

Failures

Yayyy, it is finally time I can get this stressful work load caused by my final research project off my chest! Didn't expect myself to be able to complete everything all at one go within a day. But anyways, am really satisfied and proud of myself for being productive today ^_^

Yup, I know, I know I should have graduated half a year back with the rest of my classmates instead of having to drag till today. Haters mock at me for failing and all, but so what? With no failure comes no success, and with no mistakes made comes no lesson learnt. This is why the thought of giving up has never come across my mind. Well perhaps it did in the past while I was still juvenile, but now no it doesn't, and it never will. Ya haters can just continue judging for all I care, I find no reason for me to clarify or prove anything to people who knows nuts but to talk shits about me and people who are nothing worth comparing to the dirt in my nails :)

After my project is approved for marking I am gonna finish up my 2 incomplete bridging modules, then I'd be able to graduate and get my diploma cert at last! Seriously can't wait for the day to come already. But well, it may sound simple but it's gonna take quite some time due to assignments needing to be done for bridging as well :( Hope that the assignments wouldn't be tough.

I'd also like to dedicate this post to my baby boy, as he'd be having his national exam soon in a few weeks time.. Don't be discouraged by failures as every failure is a root to every success. But always remember that time doesn't stop for anyone, I really hope that you'd cherish every single second you're left with and make full use of it alright? Believe in yourself and put in adequate effort and you can do it for sure, I believe you can! Buck up k, I'll always be here supporting you ☺♡

Shall end this post with a beautiful song I'd like to share with all of you, enjoy and have a good night xx

No comments: