Monday, October 17, 2011

Breathe

It was the 7th monthsary of baby boy and I last Thursday, happy belated 7th monthsary dearest :) ♥

On behalf of it, we planned a mini 3D2N getaway shopping trip to baby boy's hometown (JB)! Thank god there wasn't any traffic congestion or anything obstructing our smooth journey there.

Had our stomachs filled at the Hong Kong cafe located at City Square as usual.

Crispy ham and cheese toast and potato wedges with cheese.

Baby boy's all time favorite baked rice.

Went to shop around after our meal but didn't manage to get anything at the end, was feeling bad to keep mama Cheah waiting :\ Cabbed to boyfriend's JB house after that and I swear we were dayum 'heng' to pay RM$40+ just for a 20 fucking mins ride, like what the fuck seriously?!?!?! Didn't do anything much on day 1, mama Cheah drove us out for dinner > back home and watched tv > sleep.


Went to dye my hair at mama Cheah's friend's salon on day 2! Was quite disappointed with the outcome as I wanted a brown + red + purplish shade but it turned out to be brown + red + orangey shade instead... But well, what's done is done yea? ☹ Was so embarrassed to let boyfriend witness my unglam side during the process of me doing my hair. With every single strand of my hair being wrapped up and all, causing my face to look even BIGGER and ROUNDER. However, I am really glad that he has never grumble anything about my looks (and I hope he never will) despite seeing so many of my unglam moments. I am really appreciative for this, thank you love :) <3 Anyway the hairdresser did temp straightening for me and I love the result! Will most prolly go for hair rebonding again soon after I've saved enough money.

Mama Cheah drove us to Jusco for some shopping after I was done and I'd finally gotten quite a few loots for myself! Our greatest regret was to waste our money on the damn XXL crispy chicken because their service sucks SO BAD. They were all taking their own sweet time preparing our food and worse still, THEY DIDN'T CUT THE CHICKEN INTO PIECES FOR US. Oh gawd. Accompanied mama Cheah to do some grocery shopping and headed back home for dinner, watched tv and hit the sheets as usual.


Say hi to Ah Girl ^_^




Mama Cheah's garden.
Got 7 mosquito bites just to capture these shots, not cool -_-


Day 3 which was the last day, packed up and left boyfriend's JB house. Mama Cheah drove us to the nearby bus stop to take the bus to City Square. Did some more shopping and gotten some more loots, had our late lunch at Vivo as well. Not Vivo City ah! It's some restaurant named Vivo. Proceeded to check out and all and we finally reached Singapore in the evening! Was so happy to be back to my clean and safe country :D



Garlic breads that look 99% alike with carrot cakes.
Boyfriend's chicken chop rice with mushroom sauce.
My tropical chicken chop, tastes not bad but I was extremely disgusted by the excessive amount of oil inside.
Our dessert! The cake is really yummehz but sadly we were too bloated to finish it all :(

Went home to put our stuffs and out we went again to AMK to collect our loots purchased from taobao, walked around and had KOI too. Was supposed to attend Valerie's birthday celebration but the time was too rushy and the both of us were also dead exhausted.

Loots from JB! Total of RM$180 spent.

Loots from taobao! The quality of the items are so much better than what I've initially expected, every single apparel just fits me so perfectly. Am really satisfied with them ^_^

Shall end this post with a big ass picture of my face, h3h3 kthxbai.

P/S: If you were wondering why didn't I cam-whore with my baby boy, it was because he was having a terribly bad sore eye throughout the trip. Yes, how unlucky ☹

xx

No comments: