Monday, October 24, 2011

Updates on The Dope Thang

Yep, as stated on my title, I am here to update more about my blogshop as I've opened many other sprees as well except for the New Era spree I'd mentioned in my previous post!

Right now, we're also selling:
- Toms canvas
- The all time favorite Baggu duck bags
- Chio platforms and wedges
- F21 apparels
- Rings. Vintage rings, connector rings, more than 100 designs to choose from.

And last but not least, not forgetting the awesome New Era caps!


Here are some pictures to let you guys have a rough idea on what's available...


Toms canvas, classic series and university rope sole series.

The all time favorite Baggu duck bags!


Platforms and wedges, chio right?! Where to find these kinda shoes in SG you tell me.




F21 apparels, exclusively shipped from overseas.

Rings.

I've got one too ^_^

Last but not least, New Era caps that I've mentioned previously.


If you purchase more than 1 item (applicable to all items we're selling) from us, you will be entitled to our ONE MONTH SPECIAL PROMO!
Purchase 2 items, and get $2 off total.
3 items, $3 off total.
4 items, $4 off total.
So on and so forth :D

Promo ends on 24 Nov '11, 11:59pm sharp.
Grab the chance and don't miss it!


I've also been receiving enquiries on whether are my New Era caps/Toms/whatsoever authentic. Yes, yes and yes. No worries sweethearts, they are ☺

Interested in anything? Visit my blogshop http://thedopethang.blogspot.com/ and submit your order form(s) to me. Support kkk, recommend us to your friends too!

P/S: Do like our facebook page here as well, thank you ^_^

xx

No comments: