Friday, September 23, 2011

Red


Hit town and Queensway with baby boy and Edison yesterday. Gotten our part time job's pay and my hair extensions done at town, and the boys got their vans and new era caps at Queensway. My baby boy better love me more for his new cap ^_^


Then we went to IKEA, had my all time favorite hotdog bun before shopping as usual. Baby boy bought me hangers at last, my clothes are now organized and hung neatly in the wardrobe instead of lying all over my luggage! Happygal93 ish m0iix.

Fell soundly asleep in baby boy's arms during the long bus ride back home ♥


My red lip received tons of annoying stares from bypassers on the streets. Like seriously, Singaporeans? Who knows if I was stomped as well, ha.

No fucks given anyways, I'm liking my new look. What about you guys? ;)

House party tomorrow for Alex's birthday celebration, hope it'd turn out fun and that nothing's gonna ruin my mood like before.

Till then,
X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

Michelle.W said...

Hi baby <3

Jlyn said...

Hi Michelle! Your new look is gorgerous. :D

Michelle.W said...

Hi! Thank you dear, you're gorgeous too alright ^_^