Friday, September 23, 2011

At the beginning

Hi nakedponies. I was in a dilemma of whether to quit or continue blogging. Blogging has always been my passion since I was 11 but as I grow older I get more and more sluggish (sometimes busy), indulging me in losing the motivation to blog as often as how I did in the past. It is when I come across teens around my age who pen down their life and thoughts in their blogs, then I've made up my mind to continue to be one of them as well.

To be honest, I used to blog just for 'fame' and to be known. Not tryna self boast or anything, but I had like approx. 2k to 4k viewers per week? Yea it might not be a huge amount as compared to those really famous bloggers, but it's considered a lot to me. I bothered too much about what to write, about how other people would think about me and what I was writing. I used to hesitate here and there before I type out every single sentence. But no, I'm not gonna do these anymore.

So yup, this is why I've decided to have a fresh start at a new blog. My previous blog contains unwanted archives too, which grosses me out whenever I read my older posts. I won't be deleting or closing that blog though, can't bear to watch the amount of effort I'd put into to go down the drain hahah. Alright it's reaching 8 in the morning and I should turn in soon, will update again later if I'm free to do so ;)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/nakedponies!

No comments: