Friday, December 9, 2011

Without you



As of what I've mentioned previously, this botak boy of mine got enlisted yesterday :( Despite having only an hour of sleep, I got up at as early as 5 in the morning to send the boyfriend off with his mom and brothers. Took the train and shuttle bus to the camp, then the boyfriend proceeded to his registration and etc while the rest of us were being toured around the camp. After the tour, we were ushered up to the hall for some presentations and to witness the oath ceremony. My seat gave me a perfect view of my botak boy but the more I glance at him, the more my emotions go wrong :( So I tried to divert my attention on the presentations instead.

We were given around 45 minutes to have our lunch and last interaction with the boyfriend. Soon after, all the enlistees were called to assemble and that's when I'd to bid my last goodbye to him with one last kiss and one last tight hug :( I swear I was on the verge of crying so badly, but I held my tears back as I didn't want to upset boyfriend or cause him to be worried..

Baby boy, please take good care of yourself and be good as promised alright? Everything is gonna be tough in the first place for sure, but this is a sooner or later phase you have to face in life so you gotta stay strong, persevere and be a man k? It's really hard on me to slowly adapt life without you too, so we have to jiayou and fight through this together ya? "If our love is strong nothing will go wrong", remember? ^-^ We might not be physically attached, but I believe that our hearts are forever and always connected. I hope time will pass faster during this 15 days, and once you book out we will be celebrating xmas together already! I'll be good and take care of myself while awaiting for the day to come, I miss you and I love you my dear :')

The last picture we took together before you enlist ☹

You were the one who introduced me this song, and I used it on our 2nd monthsary video.
Do you remember?
Whenever we listen to this song together, you'd hold my hand tightly. Though I don't know why..
This song just reminds me of you, I miss you.. ♥

xx

No comments: