Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rainbow


Last night, the Amanda(s) came out with a random idea of baking rainbow cupcakes! So while the Wong was busy working, the Neo and I went to get the baking stuffs and ingredients needed. Esther tagged along too ^-^

And all thanks to this supermarket "trip", I spent a huge bomb buying noodles, chips and etc -_- Can't help it, I'd always been doing this with boyfriend during my stay at his place :/ Ok back to topic, so these are what you need:

Self-raising flour, sugar, softened unsalted butter, eggs, vanilla essence, milk, food coloring, mixing bowl, small bowls, muffin pan, muffin cups, 1 big spoon, 1 small spoon and whisk.





Process... Mix mix mix, stir stir stir.

Results after mixing food coloring into mixture.
P/S: Do you find these 3 colors familiar? It's..... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS! HAHA.

Line muffin pan with muffin cups, then spoon batter evenly into each muffin cups and spread slightly.

Waiting...




And these are the outcomes, LOL. Ok la I know it doesn't look anywhere as nice as the first picture above, but at least the colors blending is acceptable for first-timers right??? And and and it is tasty ok I'm not lying!

If you're interested in trying out as well, you can take a look at the original recipe here! But according to my personal experience, I'd advise you guys to prepare full cup of flour instead of 3/4 cup and just 1/2 cup of sugar and butter instead of 3/4 cup. However it is still your own choice and preference after all yup ☺

I'll be baking it again for boyfriend on his first book out to surprise him h3h3h3, though I've already given him his xmas present. Hopefully I'd succeed!

Happy baking sweethearts~ ♥

xx

No comments: