Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Make it without you


Caught Footloose last Saturday with Jayden, Amanda and Amanda Neo. It was a really bad day because the boyfriend and I had a huge fight before that. Wanted to call the plan off but we didn't want the tickets to go to waste, so yeah we basically went out reluctantly just for the sake of that. A day happily planned after a long period of not going out (due to his major exams), actually turned out to be a dull day like this. How great.

Amanda came over to our place first while waiting for us to get ready. Initial plan was to reach town early to have XXL chicken and dingcha at FEP, and at the same time I could do a lil shopping and visit Fanny at work as well. But due to time constraint caused by all those shits, we dropped that idea at the end. Went to Daiso at ION first as I wanted to get some stuffs, but sadly to no avail, I came out empty handed -_- Made our way to cine to meet Amanda Neo for our movie after that. The movie was not bad? I think. Wished there was more dance scenes though :/ Went to Scape for awhile after the movie, then had our late dinner settled with some yummehz stingray and chicken wings! Left town at around 11 plus as the time was running late and we didn't want to miss the train.

Oh, and not forgetting to mention that we've seen the hoseh bo boss twice that day! Hahaha.





I love you ♥



2 more days and 4 more days, guess it wouldn't mean a thing anymore..


I love you, but I'll be strong..

xx

No comments: